RUHS Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer on direct recruitment basis by conducting a combined competitive examination from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates who completed MBBS are only eligible to apply.
About Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS):
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government” The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005″ (Act No. 1 of 2005)”on the 25th day of February 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavors the process of making itself a leader in world-class medical education by focusing on systemic instructions, teaching, training, and research activities.
RUHS Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer 840 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (MODRE)
Total Posts: 840 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 22-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022
The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates of Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules (Arthana available at the website).
- Indian Citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification from medical colleges outside India should have qualified for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening test) as per Screening Test Regulations 2002 conducted by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences are eligible to apply
- Candidates should have a permanent registration certificates from Rajasthan Medical Council.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (Pay of about Rs. 39,300/- ) by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) will shortlist the candidates for Written test and interview
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. MBBS Certificates
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 2500/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
- Visit the official website, ruhsraj.org, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Medical Officer on direct recruitment basis
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 17-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 06-11-2022
- Correction of errors in the online application form: 10-11-2022 to 13-11-2022
- Printing of admit card: 28-11-2022
- Online exam date: 30-11-2022
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|