SBI Circle-Based Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting online applications for the posts of Circle Based Officers (CBO) under the establishment on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be paid according to the Bank’s rules and regulations. Selected candidates shall be posted in the applied circle only.
About State Bank of India: State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredit SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness, and Sustainability.
The Bank has successfully diversified businesses through its various subsidiaries i.e SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Card, etc. It has spread its presence globally and operates across time zones through 229 offices in 31 foreign countries.
SBI Circle-Based Officer Recruitment 2022- 1422 Posts
Name of the Post: Circle-Based Officer
Total Posts: 1422 Posts
Distribution of Number of Posts:
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||183|
|West Bengal/ Sikkim/ A & N Islands||175|
|Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura||300|
Candidates’ age is in between 21-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 30-09-2022
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD (General/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government including an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD).
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 (Basic pay is Rs. 36,000/- PM)
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Circle Based Officers based on their performance in the three-stage selection procedure.
- Online Test
- Descriptive Test and
SBI Circle Based Officer Online test Pattern:
Soon after the submission of the application form, the State Bank of India will shortlist candidates to appear for Online Test. The examination will be conducted online mode. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks Awarded||Time|
|English language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
SBI Circle-Based Officer Descriptive Test:
The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of the English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks. The merit list will be drawn Circle wise and Category wise on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Online Test. There will be no sectional qualifying marks.
Final selection for the posts of Circle based officer will be made on their performance in the examinations followed by certificate verification.
General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 750/-. The fee must be payable through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Applicants should read the notification issued by the State Bank of India (SBI)
- The notification was released by the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department of the Bank
- Visit the official website, www.sbi.co.in, and check the careers tab, thereby clicking on current openings to view the recruitment notification
- Click on the recruitment notification for Circle Based officer (CBO)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the SBI online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Food Safety Officer.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||18-10-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07-11-2022|
|Online test date||04-12-2022|
Customer Service Department
State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai – 400 021
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|