Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer on a contract basis in SAI NCOEs. The employment is initially for 1 year, further extendable in a cycle of 1 year up to a maximum of 8 years on the basis of performance
About Sports Authority of India: Sports Authority of India (SAI) was set up in 1984 to carry forward the legacy of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 under the Department of Sports. SAI has been entrusted with the twin objectives of promoting sports and achieving sporting excellence at the national and international levels. SAI was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer 12 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Total Posts: 12 Posts
1. Management of the medical team and supervising the health care services.
2. Contributing clinical expertise to athletes’ care and providing guidance to other allied sports science staff and nursing staff.
3. Management & prevention of injuries/illness of all athletes at the NCOEs
4. Performing administrative duties and risk management.
5. Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans and updating the same to coaches & administrations as & when required.
6. Supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with other hospitals for specialized tertiary care.
7. Managing allocated budgets for the medical center and identifying areas of improvement in athletes’ care.
8. Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
9. Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards and bio-medical waste management.
Candidates’ age must be maximum of 50 years as of 18-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and a Bachelor’s Degree in Surgery (MBBS) from any recognized University/ Institution with 5 years of experience in the field of medicine or 2 years of experience in the field of sports medicine
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 1,25,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made as mentioned below.
Online applications are invited from candidates, who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned above on a contract basis.
In the event of a large number of applications, SAI will adopt the following shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview.
- Work experience over and above essential work experience: 10 marks
- Work experience in sports establishment: 10 marks
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Sports Authority of India
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of the Sports Authority of India
- Visit the official website, www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification
- Click on the recruitment notification for Sports Authority of India, Medical Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates need to send the application form through e-mail.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Young Professionals
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||28-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15-11-2022|
Sports Authority of India, Room No. 41, Indira Gandhi Stadium, New Delhi
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|