SPSC Recruitment 2022: Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper on direct recruitment basis in Sikkim Subordinate Accounts Service. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject are only eligible to apply.
About Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC): Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission actually started functioning in 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present, the State Public Service Commission has located Old Tourism Building, M. G Marg, Gangtok.
SPSC Recruitment 2022 – Accounts Clerk 90 Posts
Name of the Post: Accounts Clerk/ Junior Storekeeper
Department: Accounts Department
No. of Posts: 90 Posts
The candidate’s age must be in between 18-40 years as of 31-10-2022.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates
- Relaxation of 3 years for NCC, Ex-serviceman candidates
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the 10th class
- Candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in Computer Applications or any other higher qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will receive the pay according to Pay Level 7 in the pay matrix
Candidates will be selected based on two process
- Written (Preliminary) Examination
Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, the Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) will shortlist the candidates to appear in the written test.
All the shortlisted candidates must check the website regularly for more updates regarding the written examination.
Shortlisted candidates will receive the admit cards 15 days prior to the examination. Sometimes, admit cards will be available online mode.
Enter the login id and password details to access the admit card.
Qualified candidates in the written test are only eligible to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 200/-
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the post have to apply online mode www.spsc.sikkim.gov.in
- One-time registration on the Commission website is mandatory.
- Need to submit one application at a time.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form duly at the appropriate places
- Payment has to be done online mode only.
- Check all the details in the online application form whether correct or not
- Submit the online application form for future reference.
Documents Required for the Application:
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21-12-2022
The date on the rejection list availability: is 10-01-2023
Date of submission of grievances against rejection: 11-01-2023 to 21-01-2023
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Old Tourism Building,
M. G Marg, Gangtok
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|