SVC Co Recruitment 2022: SVC Co-operative Bank is inviting online applications to fill the post of Branch Manager. The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a 116 years young and trusted financial institution. We, at SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., look forward to appointing passionate banking professionals for the profile of
Branch Manager for our branches located in Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru locations.
About Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank: SVC Co-operative Bank Limited (Earlier known as The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd.) was founded when cooperation was just beginning to gain ground in the country. It was set up with the primary objective of assisting the less fortunate members of the community in its economic enterprises, encouraging savings, and creating funds for providing financial aid to deserving members.
Late Rao Bahadur Shripad Subbarao Tamaki, the Maharshi of Co-operation, was the main architect of the Bank and he named it after Late Shamrao Vithal Kaikini, who was his main guiding force and Guru. The Bank was originally registered as a Co-operative Credit Society on 27th December 1906.
SVC Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022 – Branch Manager 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Branch Manager (BM)
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 48 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess Graduation in any faculty. CA/CS/ICWA/MBA will be an added advantage.
Candidates should have a minimum of 8 plus years of experience as Assistant Branch Manager / Branch Manager in any Commercial/ Co-operative Bank.
As a Branch Manager, he/she will be overall in charge of the Branch. He/she shall be responsible for achieving business targets of the Branch, for providing efficient customer service, and for entire branch, operations comprising of Credit / Advances, Deposits, Clearing, Cash, Forex, and other miscellaneous services offered by the Bank
- Proactive and resourceful in acquiring new business for the Bank and deepening existing customer relationships of the Bank.
- Should have a good understanding and experience of branch banking/branch operations. Experience in handling Finacle Core Banking Solution will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed in business development activities in a Bank.
- Good communication skills.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to their qualifications and experience
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test/ interview to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates.
- Candidates should qualify in the online test/ interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
There is no need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Visit the official website, https://www.svcbank.com/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Branch Manager Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 7th November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th November 2022
SVC Tower, Nehru Road, Vakola Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 055, Telephone No.:- Board: – 6699 9999 / 7199 9999
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|