TNPSC Bursar Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Bursar in the Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education under Tamil Nadu Educational Service. Selected candidates will get recruited on direct recruitment basis. All the candidates must read the recruitment brochure before applying for the posts.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and comprises fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
The commission is required to advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of recruitment rules, principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service, in respect of disciplinary matters affecting government servants, and to conduct examinations for selection of candidates under direct recruitment to the State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services
TNPSC Bursar Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 5 Posts
Name of the Post: Bursar – Tamil Nadu Educational Service
Total Posts: 5 Posts
Candidates’ age maximum 32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-07-2022.
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Public Administration from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with a Specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Other things being equal preference will be given to persons with experience for a period of not less than three years in finance or administration matters
Selected candidates will get an average of Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700/- (Level-22) by the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Examination (Written / Computer Based Test Method) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written/ CBT Method examination and the oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written/ CBT Method examination and oral test is compulsory. The examination is a computer-based test
(i) Paper I Subject Paper (Degree standard) – 200 Questions consisting of the following units, 300 marks, Duration: 3 hours
Public Administration (PG Degree Standard) (Code No.391)
Business Administration (PG Degree Standard) (Code No.385)
(ii) Paper-II – Duration: 3 hours
Tamil Eligibility cum scoring Test (SSLC Std) (100 questions/ 150 marks) (or) General English cum scoring Test
(SSLC standard) (for Tamil Eligibility Test exempted Persons) (100 questions/ 150 marks)
Part-B: (100 questions)
(General Studies) (100 questions/ 150 marks)General Studies (Degree Std) -75 questions and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Std.) -25 questions
Selected candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for the Personality test.
Candidates must pay a one-time registration fee of Rs. 150/- and an examination fee of Rs. 200/- via online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Tamil Nadu Educational Service, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Visit the official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of TNPSC Bursar Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for TNPSC Bursar Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Sub Inspector of Fisheries
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-12-2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||15-12-2022 to 17-12-2022|
|Paper-I, Paper-II Examination Dates||10-03-2023|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Contact number: 1800 419 0958
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|