TPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Sub Inspector of Excise for Excise Organization (Group C). Selected candidates will get recruited on direct recruitment basis. All the candidates must read the recruitment brochure before applying for the posts.
About Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC): The provision for the constitution of the Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of the Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ the Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of the Provincial Public Service Commission in its statehood on 21st January 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala
TPSC Recruitment 2022 Sub Inspector of Excise 09 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector of Excise in Excise Organization
Total Posts: 9 Posts
Category-wise no. of Posts:
- UR: 5 Posts
- SC: 1 Post
- ST: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age maximum of 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 21-12-2022
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University/ Institute. BE/ B.Tech candidates are also eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
Selected candidates will get an average of Rs. 5,700 – 24,000/- + G.P Rs. 4,200/- by the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written examination and
The written examination consists of the following papers
- GK & CA – 40 marks
- Simple arithmetic – 10 marks
- General Science – 10 marks
- Aptitude test – 15 marks
- General English – 15 marks
- Report/ Letter writing – 20 marks
- Essay/ Paragraph writing – 20 marks
The written test is 130 marks and the Interview is 20 marks.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 200/-, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/ BPL Candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Tripura Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Tripura Excise Department
- Visit the official website, www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for TPSC Sub Inspector of Excise
- Click on the recruitment notification for Sub Inspector of Excise Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Sub Inspector of Excise
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-12-2022|
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala, Tripura
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|