Tripura Police Recruitment 2022: Tripura Police is inviting applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Constables (Men & Women) under Group ‘C’ Cadre. Desirous candidates must apply offline mode. Candidates who completed Madhyamik are only eligible to apply.
About Tripura Police: Tripura Police is the law enforcement agency of the state of Tripura which organizes and is responsible for policing activities in the state of Tripura, Northeast India. It was formed in the year 1965. Currently, V.S. Yadav, IPS is the DGP of Tripura.
The Director General of Police, (DGP), Tripura is the head of the Organization and is decorated with an office at Police Head Quarters (PHQ) located at Agartala, the capital of Tripura State. There are several Inspector General of Police (IGP) working under him. IGP (Law and Order), IGP (Administration), IGP (AP and OPs), and IGP (Intelligence) are decorated with respective offices at the PHQ complex, Agartala.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Constables @www.tripurapolice.gov.in
Name of the Post: Constable (Men, Women)
Total Posts: 1000 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- General: 583 Posts
- SC: 89 Posts
- ST: 328 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-24 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Special Police Officer: 3 years
- SC/ ST Relaxation: 5 years
- Candidates must complete Madhyamik from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category must complete the VIII Class from a recognized board.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Constables (Men, Women)||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Constable (Men, Women) is based on their performance in the Written test, Physical Test, Endurance test, and Medical Examination
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Tripura police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether they candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Selection for the constable Posts is 100
- The written test is 85 marks and personal interaction is 15 marks.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card, PAN Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate of Tripura, 4 copies of passport-size photograph
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No Application fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Tripura State Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Tripura Police
- Visit the official website, www.tripurapolice.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Constable (Men, Women)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Attending Recruitment Rally||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Attending Recruitment Rally||21-12-2022|
Tripura State Police
West Tripura, Agartala, Government of Tripura
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|