UCIL Recruitment 2022: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Trade Apprentices from the Ex-ITI Candidates. The Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 Candidates who complete Intermediate from a recognized board are only eligible to apply.
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL): Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in the nuclear power generation of the country. UCIL is an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & IS 18001:2007 company and has adopted modern technologies for its mines and process plants.
The Company operates six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih, and Mohuldih) and one open pit mine (Banduhurang) in the State of Jharkhand. Ore produced from these mines is processed in two process plants located at Jaduguda and Turamdih.
UCIL Recruitment 2022 Apprentices 239 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total Posts: 239 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist -12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
Unit Wise Vacancy Details:
Jaduguda Unit = 106 Posts
Narwapahar Unit= 52 Posts
Turamdih Unit = 81 Posts
The candidate’s age should be in between 18-25 years as of 30-11-2022. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Category candidates, and 5 years for SC/ ST Category candidates.
- Candidates must complete Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training]
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment
Selected Candidates will get a stipend per month payable to apprentices shall follow [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant]
- Selection of the candidates will be on a merit basis i.e. on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in ITI
- No TA/DA or accommodation shall be given to the candidate called for verification of certificates or coming to the place of training
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Certificate
3. ITI Certificates
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
[a] Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark sheet
[b] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
[c] Certificate applicable for EWS candidates
[d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
[e] Photo and signature
[f] Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
[g] Aadhaar card linked to a bank account
[h] Land Acquisition Certificate for Land Displaced Person /Adhaar Card for Project affected family and UCIL ID card of the employee for Employee’s son
No need to pay any kind of application processing fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Visit the official website, ucil.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 29-10-2022
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 30-11-2022
Uranium Corporation of India Limited
P.O.- Jaduguda Mines
Dist.- East Singhbhum
JHARKHAND – 832102
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|