UCIL Recruitment 2022: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices from Ex-ITI Candidates. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully only after thoroughly reading the given brochure. Candidates must complete ITI from a recognized board and are only eligible to apply.
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL): Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in the nuclear power generation of the country. UCIL is an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & IS 18001:2007 company and has adopted modern technologies for its mines and process plants.
The Company operates six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih, and Mohuldih) and one open pit mine (Banduhurang) in the State of Jharkhand. Ore produced from these mines is processed in two process plants located at Jaduguda and Turamdih.
UCIL Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices 30 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total Posts: 30 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
- Fitter: 8 Posts
- Electrician: 8 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 04 Posts
- Turner/ Machinist: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 3 Posts
- Carpenter: 2 Posts
- Plumber: 2 Posts
The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years as of 07-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete 10th Class with ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to Apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
- Selection of the candidates will be on a merit basis i.e. on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the ITI
- No TA/DA or accommodation shall be given to the candidate called for verification of certificates or coming to the place of training
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
[a] Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark sheet
[b] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
[c] Certificate applicable for EWS candidates
[d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
[e] Photo and signature
[f] Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
[g] Aadhaar card linked bank account
[h] Land Acquisition Certificate for Land Displaced Person /Adhaar Card for Project affected family and UCIL ID card of employee for Employee son.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application processing fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Visit the official website, ucil.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trade Apprentice Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-11-2022
Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Po: Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal, Dist: YSR Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh-516 349
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|