UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is inviting UKPSC Recruitment online applications for the posts of Forest Guard. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree are only eligible to apply online.
About Uttarakhand Public Service Commission: The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09 th November 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1Karmik 2001 dated 14 th March 2001(Annexure1). The Commission came into existence on 15 May 2001. The sanctioned strength of the Commission is the Chairman & the Six Members(Annexure2).
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 894 Forest Guard Posts
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Total Posts: 894 Posts
- General: 473 Posts
- EWS: 94 Posts
- OBC: 126 Posts
- SC: 164 Posts
- ST: 37 Posts
Candidates’ age should be minimum of 18 to maximum of 28 years as per 01 July 2022.
- Candidates must have passed 12th (Intermediate), B’ or ‘C’ level certificates from DOEACC or NIELIT from a recognized Institute/ board.
- Hindi Language or Sanskrit language Knowledge up to Matric Standard or Higher Education
UKPSC Forest Guard Pay Scale Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Pay Level 3) by the recruiting organization.
UKPSC Forest Guard Selection Procedure
Candidates will get selected for the post of Forest Guard based on their performance in the written Examination and interview.
UKPSC Forest Guard Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates will not need to pay the application fees.
UKPSC Forest Guard Vacancy How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the UKPSC Forest Guard recruitment notification released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the Forest Department of Uttarakhand
- Visit the UKPSC official website and check the announcement tab to get a UKPSC recruitment notification of Forest Guard Posts
- Click on the UKPSC Forest Guard recruitment notification.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the Forest Guard posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the UKPSC Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the UKPSC Forest Guard online application form for future reference.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Assistant Director
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|UKPSC Forest Guard Date of Issuance of Notification||21-10-2022|
|Starting Date for UKPSC Forest Guard Submission of Online Application Form||21-10-2022|
|Last Date for UKPSC Forest Guard Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee||11-11-2022|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar, Uttarakhand – 249404
UKPSC Forest Guard Important Links
|UKPSC Forest Guard Notification||Click Here|
|UKPSC Forest Guard Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|