UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Assistant. Desirable candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who complete 10+2 from a recognized board are only eligible to apply.
About Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC): Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf.
The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company, or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Junior Assistant 1262 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 1262 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
- General/ Un-Reserved: 515 Posts
- SC: 257 Posts
- ST: 27 Posts
- OBC: 338 Posts
- EWS: 125 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
- Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized board/ Institute
- Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi or the local language
- Candidates should have 30 w.p.m typing speed in English language and 25 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi language
Selected candidates will get paid according to the Government of Uttar Pradesh rules and regulations.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Junior Assistant based on their performance in the combined competitive examination. Soon after the receipt of the application forms, UPSSSC will shortlist the candidates for the examination based on their performance in the Physical Efficiency test, Written test. Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for an interview.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- The recruitment department of UPSSSC released the notification
- Visit the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification from UPSSSC Junior Assistant
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Junior Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD), if any
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Forest Guard
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-12-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08-01-2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||15-01-2023|
UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|