Vizag Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022: Vizag Co-operative Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Probationary Officer or Deputy manager under the establishment. Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Vizag Co-operative Bank: The Bank Registered under the provisions of the A.P. Co-operative Societies Act, 1964, and obtained a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India on 15 January 1981. It is also the first Bank that converted into The Andhra Pradesh Mutually Aided Co-op. societies Act,1995 for better management, and under this era it grew into leaves and branches The Bank was a Unit Bank till 1984 and from then onwards branch expansions commenced initially in Visakhapatnam City, Visakhapatnam District, and then to neighboring Districts with its operation extended to the state of united Andhra Pradesh.
Vizag Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2022 Probationary Officers 30 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total Posts: 30 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 20-32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 31-10-2022
- The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduate in the regular stream from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
- Staff working in The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd. can also apply if they are otherwise eligible
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 28,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
The selection of Probationary Officers will be done in a three-phase manner.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of an Online Test /Examination (Preliminary & Main Examination) and interviews. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the Eligible Candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online Test/Examination, which will comprise the following:
(a) Online Test /Examination marks: Phase-I Preliminary -100 marks, Phase-II Main Examination -250 &
Phase-III interview -50 marks;
(b) There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers
The Online Test will be held in the month of January/ February 2023.
The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through a call letter for the examination.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 1000/- through online mode which is nonrefundable. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Vizag Co-operative Bank
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Vizag Co-operative Bank
- Visit the official website, https://www.vcbl.in/, and check the careers option on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Probationary Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 14-11-2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 14-12-2022
- Date of Online Examination: January/ February 2023
Vizag Co-operative Bank, Head office, D.No. 47-3-27/3, 5th Lane, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam – 530016
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|