VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) under the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is conducting a Walk-in-Interview to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed Degree/ B.Com/ BE/ B.Tech are only eligible to apply
About Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC): Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organization engaged in the application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing the capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)is the lead Centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under the Department of Space (DOS), Government of India. The Centre is named in fond memory of Dr. Vikram A Sarabhai, the great visionary and the father of the Indian Space Programme. VSSC pioneers in rocket research and launch vehicle projects of ISRO.
VSSC Recruitment 2022 (Graduate Apprentices) – 194 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 194 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering -15 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering -20 Posts
- Electronics Engineering -43 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering -06 Posts
- Production Engineering -04 Posts
- Fire and Safety Engineering -02 Posts
- Hotel Management/Catering Technology -04 Posts
- B.Com(Finance and Taxation) -25 Posts
- B.Com (Computer Application) -75 Posts
Candidates’ age must be maximum of 30 years as of 30-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates must complete a Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Candidates must complete B.Com from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 9,000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Graduate Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after completion of the submission of applications from the candidates, eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview directly at the below-mentioned venue with all the certificates of educational qualification, proof of identity, etc for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of VSSC
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
Candidates should attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on 12th November 2022 from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Kerala, India, Pin Code:695022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|