WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Primary Teacher. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who qualify in TET Examination. Candidates who completed a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education are only eligible to apply.
About West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE): Though the West Bengal Primary Education Act, 1973 West Bengal Act XI, III of 1973 as referred to above by the Commission was passed in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly as early as the 20th September 1974, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education could be established as provided in the Act only in 1990. It actually started functioning on and from the 2nd of July 1990. Several inhibiting factors were instrumental in the late implementation of the Act. The Left Front Government with the assumption of its office took up with the Act and made extensive but necessary changes to it. But it took a long time for getting the assent of the Hon’ble Governor.
WBBPE Recruitment 2022 Primary Teacher 11765 Posts
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
Total Posts: 11765 Posts
Candidates, age must be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma/ Degree in Education/ Special Education from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who qualify in the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 28,900/- + 12% D.A PM by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) will shortlist the candidates for written tests/interviews.
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- Candidates who are found eligible will be called for Scrutiny/ Verification of the testimonials, Viva-voce, and Aptitude Test
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree, PG Certificate, TET Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 200/-, Rs. 150/- for OBC Candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ PH Candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
- Visit the official website, www.wbbpe.org, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Primary Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-11-2022|
|Written test Date||To be announced|
West Bengal Board Of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|