West Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2022: West Central Railway (RRC Jabalpur) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply. All the individuals must apply online mode.
About West Central Railway: The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of the erstwhile Central Railway and the Kota division of the erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Apprentices 2521 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 2521 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||236|
|Mason (Building & Constructor)||120|
|Florist & Land Scaping||10|
|Pump Operator and Mechanic||25|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||16|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||141|
|Apprentice Food Production (General)||2|
|Apprentice Food Production (Vegetarian)||2|
|Apprentice Food Production (Cookery)||5|
|Twitter Networking Technician||4|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||5|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||4|
|Material Handling Equipment Mechanic and Operator||5|
|Sewing Technology (Cutting and Tailoring/ Tailor)||5|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||5|
|Name of the Division||No of Posts|
The candidate’s age should be in between 15-24 years as of 17-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Candidates must complete High School with ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the recruitment rules of West Central Railway
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the West Central Railway (WCR)
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit or performance in the written test
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the West Central Railway (WCR)
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
All the candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 100/- through online mode. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the West Central Railway (WCR)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the West Central Railway (WCR)
- Visit the official website, https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- All the candidates who want to apply for the posts of Apprentices must enroll through www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17-12-2022
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway, RB-IV, 290, Station Road, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur – 482001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|